miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

no solo hay que cuidar de los perros/it is not only looking after the dogs




Ya hacia unos dias que la canaleta estaba obstruida y asi se complica la labor de limpieza, claro. Habia echado agua fuerte, sosa cuastica etc y nada, seguia mal. Me prestaron una maquina de presion, lo intente durante dos dias, metiendo la mano en el agua ese asqueroso y nada de nada. Pues para algunas cosas se necesita a un hombre y mira que yo le meto mano a todo. Cuando ayer ya llegue a casa totalmente frustrada mi marido me dijo que vendria conmigo por la tarde a ver. Y.....milagro entre el, nuestra hija y yo lo conseguimos por fin! Que alivio....

...................................................

Since 5 days the drainpipe was obstructed and that difficults the labour of cleaning very much. I had put various chemicals inside with no luck. Someone lend me a pressure pump but it just didn´t work. I tried and even put my hand and arm in this horribly dirty water, nothing. So I came home, very frustrated and my husband said that he would come and have a look in the afternoon. Between him, our daughter and me we were finally able to resolve this....Although I am never afraid of doing the hard work you just need a man sometimes....

What a difference now it has been resolved!


1 comentario: