lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Ya me he metido en el lio/Confirm that I have started with a real challenge







Bueno, a partir del 1 de Marzo me van a ceder en alquiler 8 cheniles en una residencia que se va a cerrar como tal aunque los dueños siguen usando parte para sus perros de exposicion. Este es el sitio y alli ya tenia a 6 galgos de los que he rescatado de la perrera y hoy he traido 7 mas...porque los 6 anteriores ya tienen salida.
Va a ser un sitio de paso, no un refugio para que se queden alli para siempre. No puedo porque ya tengo mis añitos y no se hasta cuando puedo seguir haciendo esto. Tengo sitio para unos 16 a 20 galgos y cuando sale uno meto a otro. asi que espero que salgan muchos para poder salvar a otros.
Estoy muy ilusionada y tengo ayuda asi que vamos a por ello! Si no hubiera sido por las buenas personas que me apoyan en este mini proyecto, no lo hubiera podido conseguir.
My challenge: As from the 1st of March I will start to rent 8 kennels in a pension which is closing to the public. They will still use part of the pension for their exposition dogs. This is the place and I had 6 galgos there already and today I have been able to take out 7 more from the killing station. 7 more because the 6 previous ones already have a solution.
This will be a kennel where the galgos stay in the meanwhile till they can travell to their families. It cannot be a kennel as such in the sense that I only have space for 16 to 20 galgos and the sooner they find a home, the sooner I can get out new ones from the killing station. Till I donot find a home for one I cannot take out another one. I have my age and I donot know for how long I will be able to continue doing this so...carefully but steadily. I hope I will be able to save many. Till now I have been able to save 29 in 2 months which is not a bad start. Thanks to many people who are helping me with this!

1 comentario: